Plastic Thermoforming And Vacuum Forming Plastics Manufacturer
New Technology is a first class plastic thermoforming and vacuum forming plastics manufacturer. As an expert thermoforming company, New Technology produces high-quality thermoformed plastics and has done so since our start.
We are a turnkey thermoforming company, manufacturing your components and products from conception to design to production. Using the latest CAD-CAM programming software, we can create your products to your exact specifications.
Plastics Thermoforming with Endless Capabilities
Thermoforming is a process where thermoplastic sheets are heated and molded using vacuum pressure to conform the sheet to a specific mold. New Technology uses its years of experience to come up with a thermoforming solution for your products. Whether you're creating custom boxes, grilles or even components for an aircraft, we offer first tier quality manufacturing.
Plastic thermoforming processes at New Technology are capable of providing high-quality products with low-cost production. Whether you have a significantly large order or you just need a couple products for a test run, we can adapt our solutions to suit your company's project needs.
Benefits of Vacuum Forming Plastic:
- Lower engineering and tool costs
- Faster turnaround
- Large part and small part production capability
- Pretexture sheets available for painted finishes
- Wide range of material and color choices - giving you full control over how your product looks
- Low forming process forces
- Replaces wood, metal, fiberglass and plastic injection at a lower cost
- Lead times are shorter than other forming processes
Thermoforming can also be used to create a decorative or cosmetic look on your products. As a company with years of thermoforming experience, New Technology can achieve high-quality aesthetic appeal at a lower cost.
Please note that our plastics thermoforming, while advanced, may not be suitable for all part specifications. Please inquire today about our limitations, which may include:
- Sharp and/or detailed formations
- Tight dimensional tolerance of formed features
- High volume production (over 5,000 pieces per year), except sheet-fed packaging covers
- 100% uniform wall thickness control
Ask one of our plastic thermoforming experts today or call for an estimate on your custom thermoforming project today by dialing 888-348-4146 or by filling out an online contact form.